What are the benefits of being a member of FTA Europe?
It is an exciting time to join FTA Europe – the European trade association for the flexo industry. As a member of a growing organisation, your association would have real influence over shaping the future of the industry. Being represented on the international stage means that your members benefit from true European collaboration.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Be part of a common European voice for your members and strengthen our industry
- Help solve challenges and seize opportunities in the Technical, Education, and Marketing Committees
- Promote your regional work and successes; share best practice
- Engage across countries on critical issues including lobbying, education and skills, research and testing, and funding
- Establish frameworks and standards for the wider flexo market
- Maximise networking and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Raise your profile and promote your association logo at all FTA Europe events
- Promote your association logo on the FTA Europe website
- Access a broader range of topical information and technical support
- Showcase your members’ talents as part of the FTA Europe Diamond Awards
How do you become a member of FTA Europe?
To become a member of FTA Europe, you have to be national flexo association. Find out more information and how to apply by contacting email@example.com. The FTA Europe Board will take your request for membership in consideration.