FTA Europe and Intergraf together with Smithers organised the conference Shaping the Future with Packaging, on Thursday 9 and Friday 10 March 2023 in Brussels.
Shaping the Future with Packaging focused on the European packaging market. Nearly 120 participants heard presentations on a range of packaging-related topics – from sustainability, food contact materials, and product design, to EU policy, and more.
Take a look at the event agenda here.
- Tom Hallam, Project Director, Packaging Consultancy at Smithers
- Maja Desgrees du Lou, Policy Officer (DG Environment) at the European Commission
- Francisco Nogueira, Packaging Innovation Manager, at Coca-Cola
- Olga Munroe, Head of the Retail Institute at Leeds Beckett University
- Susanne Lippitsch, Packaging Designer at SL DESIGN
- Jan ‘t Hart, Project Manager for “Holy Grail 2.0” at AIM (European Brands Association)
- Peter Ragaert, Director at Pack4Food & Professor of food packaging technology at Ghent University
For each event in this series, market research expert Smithers provides exclusive economic analysis. Shaping the Future with Packaging will be accompanied by the European Packaging Market Report 2023 containing both Smithers’ market data and an overview of the conference. Participants will receive this report free of charge as part of the event package.
Terms and Conditions
You can download the event T&Cs here.