What are the benefits of being a member of FTA Europe?
As part of a European trade association, you and your members can really benefit by being part of FTA Europe and promote your organisation on the international stage. We are here to help you as an association and the members you represent in your country.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
At European level
- Be part of a common voice for your members and promote the work you do in your region
- Engage across countries on critical issues including lobbying, education and skills, research & testing and funding
- Maximise networking and knowledge sharing opportunities with European peers
- Raise your profile and promote your association logo at all FTA Europe events
- Promote your association logo on the FTA Europe website
- Establish frameworks and standards for the wider flexo market
- Collaborate on cross-industry competencies to strengthen the position of our industry
- Access a broader range of topical information and technical support
- Showcase your members’ talents as part of the FTA Europe Diamond Awards
How do you become a member of FTA Europe?
To become a member of FTA Europe, you have to be national flexo association.
Please send an e-mail notifying the Secretariat of your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The FTA Europe board will take your request for membership in consideration.
Associate member category
As of 2019, FTA Europe has a new member category: associate member. This is open to printing companies. Please contact the Secretariat for more information.