What are the benefits of being a member of FTA Europe?
As part of a European trade association, you and your members can really benefit by being part of FTA Europe, in order to promote your organisation on a international stage. We are here to help you as an association and the members you represent in your industry.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
At a European Level
- Be part of a common voice for your members and promote the work you do in your region
- Engage across countries on critical issues from lobbying, education and skills, research and testing to funding
- Maximise networking and knowledge sharing opportunities with European peers
- Raise your profile and promote your association logo at all FTA Europe events
- Promote your association logo on the FTA Europe website
- Establish frameworks and standards for the wider Flexo market
- Collaborate on cross-industry competencies to strengthen Flexo’s position
- Access a broader range of topical information and technical support
- Showcase your members’ talents as part of the European Flexo Print Co.
How do you become a member of FTA Europe?
To become a member of FTA Europe, your company has to be a national flexo association.
Please send an e-mail notifying the Secretariat of your interest to email@example.com. The FTA Europe board will take your request for membership in consideration.